41. The children watched in excitement as she __________ a match and lit the candles.
42. Sorry about Kate’s strange behaviour, but she’s just not used to __________ lots of people around her.
43. Ivan kept running very hard __________ none of the other runners could possibly catch him.
44. ‘I did this painting all __________ my own, Dad,’ said Milly.
45. You __________ better check all the details are correct before we send it off.
46. This game is __________ to be for five year-olds, but I think a two year-old could do it!
47. Just put this powder down, and it should __________ any more ants from getting in.
48. When Jonie __________ to do something, you can be sure she’ll do it, and do it well.
49. When Jonie __________ to do something, you can be sure she’ll do it, and do it well.
50. Fifty-seven? No, that __________ be the right answer!